Versatile Blogger Award...this is my second award yei!!

Well I get online on my blog and I find this wonderful surprise!..Thanks to my fellow blogger Rosa from http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com/ (you should totally check her blog). Now to accept this award there are some rules:
1. Thanks the giver of the award and link back to whoever gave you the award
2. Share 7 unique things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you´ve recently discovered and enjoyed
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

(more info on the "mas informacion" link below)


Well 7 things about me:
1. I am an order freak (so much that one time a friend came to my room and he refused to sit cause he said everything was so ordered he was afraid of messing something haha)
2. My favourite dessert is Key Lime Pie..I could literally eat it all day long!
3. I am a trained singer..not professional though..but maybe someday hehe
4. I love playing video games and watching anime (yeah I still got that kiddy side...besides how cool are the anime costumes!)
5. Now I know some might think I am a Pop fan (which I am) but my second favourite music genre is Symphonic Power Metal, what can I say I love a great headbanging sometimes!
6. I have a big crush on Italians...and I have no idea why xD
7. One of my favourite (non fictional) movie is Under The Tuscan Sun...I know its not a great movie, but I love the message and the cast and the landscapes which are stunning...besides I am kinda of a romantic so I always get my chills watching it hehe

The 7 blogs I pass this award to its because I always get a great laugh with them or I love the fashion approch they have or I just simply love reading their posts.
Hudson Traffic
Pop Champagne
Publish My Style
Loca por tu ropa
Wherever the sunset is
My Cup of Coffee
The Fashion Issue

27 comments:

  1. Gracias Andy por el premio!! Qué bien que te guste el blog..nosotras también te seguimos.
    Besos,
    María

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you SO MUCH for including my blog, it means a lot!!!=)
    also, i enjoyed reading 7 facts about you, and yes- italians just got that unexplainable something about them=) can't blame you=)
    loads of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool.Congrats :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, second award, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. En seguida haremos un nuevo post con las adquisiciones en la mercadillo!! Por allí también se hacen este tipo de cosas? La verdad es que son una mina para rescatar pequeños tesoros! Y a la vez ayudar a los más necesitados!!.
    Aprovechamos para agradecerte el premioo!! MUUUCHAAS MUUUCHAAS GRACIAAAS!!!.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchisimas felicidades Andrés, tu blog está genial así que te lo mereces. Muchas suerte!!!! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! your blog is truly versatile :)


    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andy you totally rock! This is awesome... my first award!!!!

    xxx

    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the blog award! Very well deserved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations andie.
    well-deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muchas felicidades por tu premio, bien merecido te lo tienes!!!

    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oigaaa muchasss gracias por el premio jejejeje y buenoooo lo felicito a la vezz un saludo
    konshon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! And it's your second award, too- that's wonderful!

    I love your fact #6... I'm Italian! ;P ;P

    *Claudia* xoxo
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your award mister!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. que bieeeeen, felicidades!
    te lo mereces por las ganas y la ilusión que trasmites!

    besos

    tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pues que lastima que allí no suelan hacerse este tipo de cosas. La verdad que en Madrid, últimamente las tiendas y mercadillos de estilo Vintage están siendo el último grito!! Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww thanks so much for passing me this award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations,wow!!!..you so deserve to win it!
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know, terribly distort ;]]
    This can not be concealed ;P
    ha ha ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats!!! por el premio!
    muy bueno el blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on your second award.

    btw check out my blog and holiday giveaway http://www.fruitylashes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are a trained singer? That's brilliant!! Congrats on the award. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats! :)
    xx, natalie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you thank you thank you, you are very kind!!! :-)
    I'm glad you like my blog and
    and to have you as a reader!!!

    Endless greetings and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!