Blog Award (omg another one!) + Outfit (its not that much..but at least I´m dressed xD)

Now I´m going to write this en English cause tomorrow I´ll probably have no time and I am fri"%$% tired to write in Spanish too! (sincerity: love it or hate it) so lets begin!....First I want to say YEI!!! Cause I was given another award El Blog mas Dulce (The Sweetest Blog) by Lila from Le Temps Du Charme...thanks honey you rock! I am impressed at how many people like my blog it really keeps me going so thanks you ALL for still being here with me and commenting on my posts you have no idea (or perhaps you do I mean you are bloggers too haha) what it means to me; the award requires for me to pass it along to ten blog..it was hard to do that but I managed to narrow it down to ten...To acompany this award post I decided to put on just a few pictures of what I wore today...mostly because I like the message in the tshirt, is really simple but it is a very recurring issue too.

More photos on the "mas informacion" link below


 
Ok first sorry for the not so fierce face hahaha...on my defense it was late and I just got home from my classes (cause they are at night time)...Second...yeah I know the jeans are kinda loose..but I mean it was class and it was late this are my comfy jeans!

This are another of my trio of Converse...the Brown Leather Converse wish I totally love!

And my Tshirt "Freedom of Speech" just a clear simple message...I have now come to notice I kinda have a lot of Tshirts with messages haha can´t help it I like them!

Tshirt - Akademiks
Jeans - Request
Shoes - Converse
Coat - Perry Ellis

And now the ten awesome blogs I give this award to!
Not Worth Mentioning
My Bliss Is This Way
Inkarlcerating
My Cup Of Coffee
Fashion Drip
All Things I Like
La Porta Magica
Personal Blog by Raul Daniel
The Lovely San
Hey Rocket Girl

33 comments:

  1. mil gracias guapo!!! como me gusta la ropa que llevas..pero las zapatillas me encantan!!!

    besos y muchas muchas gracias!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog award! I love converse so much. Yours are great. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaaaankssss!!! You're always very kind. It 's an honor for me to receive your prize and your tee is fabulous!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no apologies, you look great!


    and thanks so much for the award, you're super sweet!!!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas gracias!!! pronto pondré una pestaña como dios manda para mostrar mis premiecines!!

    Un saludo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, andie
    and great, simple outfit.
    love the overall look !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué bueno!! Enhorabuena!!
    Besos,
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicidades por el premio Andres!

    :)

    Besito*

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations!

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoola!
    Cuanto tiempo!
    Las zapatillas con geniales..!
    Muy guapo!
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your award! i laughed so hard reading your comment. xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, we really do love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw thanks Andy, no I completely understand your comment. In the pic it does look a bit crumpled but once i flatten it, it looks more fitted :) i think it's just the camera! but it actually could do with a few centimetres taken off the waist!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Me encanta esa playera! Toda la onda tu look! :) Un abrazo enorme! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your blog award! :D You deserve it!! And I love how you're rocking the brown cons- I actually like how they look with the looser jeans.

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for passing this on to me! :) i really appreciate it! freedom of speech! haha

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola Andres!!!


    Muchisisimas gracias por el premio, ahora me lleva para mi casita!!

    Gracias y Bss
    fashionDrip

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats for the award! : )
    www.this-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats on your award! nice converse you got- I love mine and I wear it every day after work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the new award! Yay! And I love your shirt and sneakers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enhorabuena, Andy!!!
    Tus Converse chocolate me gustan!!!
    Besos
    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Felicidades por el premio, Andy :)
    Me gustan tus Converse, están geniales :D
    ¡Saludoooos!

    mau.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats A,u deserve many many more awards,and i am sure u'll get it!!!:)) u look great!!!:) enjoy today,besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Felicidades por tu premio, me encantan los converse!
    besos.

    ReplyDelete
  25. contratulation for the award!

    come for a visit to my blog ...and if you like sign as follower ...I'll do back for sure

    ciao from Italy

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  26. ¡Muchísimas gracias por el premio :D! Ahora mismo te lo agradezco en mi post :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love converse!
    In middle school, it was all I wore hahah :)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  28. congrats on your award!!

    Love the converse and the t-shirt!!

    So appropriate for a blogger!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!