Inside The Closet: Andy´s closet!!

from left to right:
Top Line: Polo, Zara, Levi´s, Kenneth Cole and Freeway
Bottom Line: Kenneth Cole, Leather Converse, Pink Floyd Converse, The Clash Converse and Guess Printed Sneakers.
Hola a todos! Espero que estén pasando un super fin de semana...Así que la situación fue la siguiente!..Estaba sentando meditando sobre que podría hacer mi próximo post mientras veía fijamente las múltiples cajas que contienen mis zapatos y entonces me llego...En realidad nunca he hecho un post de mi closet...Así que decidí sacar algunas fotografías de mis accesorios y piezas de ropa favorita (trate de que las piezas de ropa fueran de tonos veraniegos para estar acorde con la temporada...no es sencillo suelo utilizar muchisimo negro)...algunas piezas son viejas y otras nuevecita (literalmente las saque de la bolsa y las colgué para la fotografía jaja). Así que espero que les guste este pequeño post. besos Andy
Hey everyone! Hope you´re having a wonderful weekend...So it goes like this!..I was sitting around thinking on what will I do for my next post while staring at the boxes containing all my shoes and then it hit me..I´ve actually never made an inside my closet post...So I decided to take pictures of my favourite accesories and clothes (trying to keep the clothes in the season color scheme)..some are old some are brand new (like I just took them out of the bag and hang it there for the picture haha). So I hope you enjoy this little inside the closet post hehe...xx Andy.




 from top to bottom:
Boys Villa "Spinto" Collection Brown XXL Tote, Pagani Satchel, Boys Villa Costum Made "Corella Superstar Bag", Boom Box Tote Bag, Kenneth Cole Black Messenger Bag, Toto Messenger Bag

 Yeah I know my bags are kinda dark (most of them) I am actually working on getting an electric blue costum made bag...and perhaps buying a red one..I am still debating on buying a white bag (is not really my fav color)
 from left to right
Tshirts: Alfani, Izod, Carven, Nautica & Split
(yeah I love graphic tshirts...what can I say I can´t stand plain tee´s...at least not on myself)
 from left to right
Shirts: Ultraclub, Oleg Cassini, Levi´s, Club Room, Oleg Cassini, Code Bleu & Rocawear
Fire ring (gift from a friend), Ring with green detailing (bought it in Mexico), small chain Ring (Darkstage Boutique), Necklace (I can´t remember haha), Bracelet (Steal Boutique)

After seeing some of these clothes and my old outfit posts..I started asking myself...How would I describe my style? I think it could be classic with little fun...Or what do you think? How would you describe my style? I am curious to know!

41 comments:

  1. Andy's closet very cool :)
    I like all of your shoes!

    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes
    http://meryfreefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero que coqueto eres!!!! :)
    xxx

    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. More men should have great style like you, Im just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Love the sneak peek into your closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Es verdad que nuncas nos enseñas tu ropa! Deverías mostrarnos tus looks :) Tienes unas botas negras geniales, y tus bolsas me encantan :)
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. que pasada ! adoro la publicación ! :D mil besos ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!
    que coqueto y que ordenado ,no?
    yo soy un desastre, la verdad...
    una buena entrada!
    besos!
    Loca por lo tacones

    ReplyDelete
  9. que suerte poder tenerlo tan colocadito...En mi vestidor como no cabe nada...esta todo apretadisimo...


    Besos Chipless

    http://chiplessfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. shoes are my must-have accessories! in fact, i take that back! - shoes and bags! thats got to be the ultimate combo!

    nora

    www.norachou.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/norachou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrés me encantó tu post, fue súper ver lo que hay dentro de tu armario. Yo también describiía tu estilo como clásico lo digo porque en el post anterior adiviné el bolso que te compraste, cuando lo vi yo dizque es es Andrés y el bolso tenia un estilo bastante clasico.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colorful and casual are the two words which come to my mind to describe your style, now that I've seen your closet. :) I love your shoe collection. The variety is awesome! And, like I said earlier, I adore that you adore color! I think anyone who lacks color in their wardrobe is incredibly dull.

    I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow i feel so privileged to peak inside your closet amigo! It looks great, i love all the bags, i know you are a bag freak lol Love all the sneaks too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice collection :)

    http://www.modeuncover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Qué carteras tan bonitas tienes!!
    Besos,
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gracias simpre por tus comentarios!
    me gustan mucho los zapatos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the Polo shoes :)
    and great closet :)

    xoxo FF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your closet looks AMAZZZING! Love your shoes :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these "inside the closet" posts....great shoes!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wooooah you got some nice collection of shoes, man! love your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Di que sí! Da un gustazo mirar los zapatos! y hacerse un chiaraferragani haha! (es q ella enseña sus zapatos cada dos por tres en su blog)... pero justo hoy yo tmb me he empezado a ordenar las shoes! y q cosas tengo dios! :)ª!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Andy tienes muchos bolsos y zapatos!!!! jeje yo tambien amo los zapatos! Eres todo un fashionista!

    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yeeei, qué interesante conocer tu armario :B Me encantan tus zapatos y bolsos :D Genial Andy.
    Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your bag
    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. hola andy!
    q cantidad de zapatos tienes no? :) para mi tb son fundamentaleS!!
    http://letempsducharme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. if i was a man i would kill u for this closet!:Dlol thank u so much for sharing your amazing fashion world,it's a great pleasure to have this sneak peak!!:)
    besos
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your blog!
    I just re-started blogging again, what do you think about following each other? :)

    xoxo, Egle S

    art-meets-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. No sin tús zapatos, igual que yo! :)
    Buen blog,
    Un saludo,
    ERTL and COHN

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow! Great blog :D

    xxxx N

    http://mrspetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey - nice post!
    Loving your blog
    Definitely following, would appreciate it if you followed me too,

    How would I describe you style? hmmm - not that im anything close to a fashion guru, but it's say clean, uncomplicated simplicity with a tang of excitement.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  31. you have a great totebag collection!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. En mi opinión eres muy muy ordenado... Además de coqueto, claro. Por tus zapatos, bolsos y camisas diría que elegante y por tus camisetas, divertido y sobre todo, que sabes ir adecuado en cada ocasión.. Solo hay que ver tus outfits para cada evento.
    saludos
    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com
    Ah, me encanta tu colección de botas deportivas, playeras... Las marrones ideales.

    ReplyDelete
  33. GREAT CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES...
    YOUR BLOG IS TRULLY A BLACK LABEL CATEGORIE :)
    KISSESSS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!