Academy Night!!....and no its NOT that Academy!

Hola a todos!...Pues este es un pequeño post del outfit que utilize hoy para ir a la Academia de Musica...iba por algo con un look preppy que me recordara a mis tiempos del colegio...con los colores que me hubiera gustado que el uniforme de mi colegio tuviera jeje...La verdad resulto un outfit bastante comodo y el cardigan es una de las adquisiciones que salieron del fin de semana de compras!

 
Hello Everyone!...Well this a little post of the outfit I wore tonight at the Music Academy...I was going for a preppy look trying to remember my school years....and the colors I would have liked my uniform to have hehe...I turned out to be a very comfy outfit and the cardigan is one of the adquisitions that came from the last shopping weekend!

I love this bag! and it has so many pockets I can carry everything haha

I really really like the color of this polo shirt...is kinda like a raspberry..which I am discovering is turning out to be one of my favourite colors.

I do believe when you go for a certain outfit you should go with all the details...so yes the socks were preppy too!

Angel Face...do you buy it??? haha xx Andy

Outfit
Cardigan - Sean John
Polo Shirt - John Ashford
Khaki Jeans - Jordache Basics
Socks - Denim Republic
Shoes - Freeway
Bag - Kenneth Cole

26 comments:

  1. Hola!! llegue a tu blog navegando por ahi :)
    Me gustó mucho la combinación que utilizaste y el bolso esta muy lindo!!
    saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I am loving that bag!! Cool, preppy outfit. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. puppy eyes! :)nice cardigan!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  4. like ur bag ;) i have one belt from kenneth and the only one. unfortuntely we dont have KC in germany like we do in Malaysia. i think tht they have amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. la chaqueta es ideal! me gusta mucho. Fantástico!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh me encantó el look, de veras se ve súper cómodo, y el bolso ahhhhh me mató... y sí tenemos que ir a tomarnos algo entre eventos jajaja. Saludos Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the whole look, especially the shoes! I also love cardigans and you are rocking that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoooola!
    Que guapa y muy chic.
    Me gusta mucho la jaqueta.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pues has conseguido el estilo preppy!!! Ya quisieramos todos un uniforme de colegio tan guay como tu outfit!!

    Por cierto, tanto el cardigan como la bolsa son geniales ;)

    Gracias por pasarte!!

    www.whereverthesunsetis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tu bag es total!

    Me encanta!

    Un beso Chipless by Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. How handsome are you?! Love this outfit!! The gray and red are a perfect combination. And your socks rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh nooo Andrés!! I'm sorry that you couldnt see the images!!! :((( By any chance, do you use Internet Explorer? Because I found out that my photos don't load on that browser. But I've submitted my problem to the Google folks- I hope they will help me soon!!! :( Thank you for letting me know, too.

    I love how you look in this outfit- it's so classy, yet casual. The sweater, the argyle socks, and the kenneth cole bag add that little something extra to pull together this really handsome look!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the black bag! suits your outfit perfectly.

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. El cárdigan es efectivamente precioso, pero sobretodo combina de maravilla con el polo.

    Gracias por tu comentario :)
    Si te parece muy gráfico, espera a ver lo que está por llegar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a nice outfit!like the cardigan!
    Would you visit my blog and follow me?i'd be very happy!:)
    kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me gusta mucho la combinación de colores y bueno .... el bolso es lo más!!!

    Bss
    fashionDrip

    ReplyDelete
  17. A mí también me hubiera gustado que mi uniforme tuviera esos colores..jaja
    Me gusta mucho el cardigan!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look FAB!!!



    ciao ciao from rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE
    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Muy italiano el outfit angelito!!
    Me encantan los hombres con colores morados!
    un 10!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hola que tal?, me gustó la combianciond e colores, esos zapatos me aprecen muy estilosos, y el toque del bolso es genial.un besin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Si, claro - tienes cara de angel! =)

    Love the preppy look on you babe! Esp. the little logo on the lapel!

    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  22. CREO Q NO ME VA A KEDAR OTRAA QUE ROBARTE EL BOLSO!!!...AHAHAJA...ES LO AMS ESE OUTFIT!!!....
    BESOOOTES GUAPO!!!
    GRACIAS POR PASARTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!