So I went on a shopping rampage ....and it went great!! ..Injured and all!

Hola a todos!!...Pues hoy ha sido un dia interesante...pues ando un poco mal de un pie sin embargo hice un mini shopping jaja...para eso soy todo un guerrero..lastima que no llevaba la camara conmigo me hubiera encantado tomar fotos de mi tarde hoy en el mall...pero bueno, igual tome fotos de algunas cosas que compre, no se porque en esta ocasion solo quise comprar accesorios...quizas es porque los necesitaba ya.
Hey everyone!!...Well, today has been an interesting day...I am not at my 100% cause I hurt my foot but anyways I went shopping...for that I´m made of steel...It´s a shame I didn´t carry the camera with me would´ve love to take some pics at the mall...but its fine, I managed to take some pics of what I bought here, for some reason I went on an accesories shopping spree...maybe its beacause I needed them.



(more photos on the "mas informacion" link below)

 I purchased this wallet from Vélez which is a great store that sells really beautiful all leather items (i´m loving the little details)

Now this is one of my favourite stores...their products are fantastic and all natural..I got a fabulous Shaving Gel and After Shave Balm and decided to go for this Green Tea Soap (I usually use the Orange-Cinamon one but they ran out of it...all the stores)

 For a guy with a little bit of dry skin issues like me nothing better than a killer moisturizer from my dear friends of Clinique...it´s great leaves my skin tender, protected and non greasy
 

From the necesarry to the obsession hahaha..I love colognes..with this are now eight of them...If you happen to know my a little you might know that Ermenegildo Zegna is one of my favourite designers and brands...its too bad their clothes don´t get here...so this is as far as I get to it...lovely very masculine scent!

 And then we get to this...this was the cherry or the crowning jewel I don´t know but I finally got to buy the dream boots I was so longing for since...LAST YEAR! I can´t believe it took me so much time to get them but man was it worth it!! I love love love love them they fit perfectly and are actually very comfortable...believe you gonna see me soon wearing this babes in an outfit ha!

So yeah this is all sadly...cause I got my eye on another pair of blue shoes in another store and now I want them!...For the record it may not be that much, comparing to other people, but with this boots my shoe rack ascends to beautiful 16 pairs of shoes...I believe its kinda a lot for a guy...but what can I say...love me some shoes! See ya!

OH! btw...this were taken with my...drum roll!...New Camera!! Yeah I also got the camera I was longing for!! Oh man this has been a great month haha!

32 comments:

  1. Fabulous choices. A bit of retail therapy cannot be all bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es que los complementos son los mejor¡te alegran cualquier estilismo!!
    Por cierto,si quieres una camiseta en serio ,dímelo y me entero de lo que cuesta enviártela por correo al otro lado del mundo y si no,te espero para que me visites y me comentes siempre que puedas porque me hacen mucha ilusión tus comentarios!
    Un besiño

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa!!
    Es muy elegante!!

    www.whereverthesunsetis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooola!!
    Monísima y muy chic!! Buena compra!!
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you went shopping whilst injured, but you got amazing stuff! Those boots are fantastic and I love the l'occitane products. Pure luxury!! :)SArahD xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous shopping spree!! I'm sorry you got injured though. I hope your foot heals soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ola Andres,

    Thank you so much for visting my blog. I really loved your comment about your shoe collection ;-D
    Total ace!
    Well done you and do be ashamed of it.

    Take care and speak to you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute kenneth cole boots!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola guapo!!

    maravillosas compras..tienes un gusto exquisito!!

    besos guapo

    tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantan los productos de L'Occitane!!!!!

    Bueno...es que cuidarse es importante!

    GEniales compras!

    BsS Chipless by Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. A true fashionista, no injury can stop you from shopping! Hope you get better soon though!

    cuidate!

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey nice buy!!!
    sorry for late responds and all.. been really really really busy lately and i am always online on iPhone so its kinda lame and hard to reply comments and all.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool wallet andres!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow))) Great post dear!!!))) Super blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola!! Yo también necesito salir ya de compras!! Espero ver pronto todo lo que has comprado! Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog!!!
    Un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWWWESOME wallet!!! IT's sooo much fun going on shopping spreees!!!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there!
    What a lovely blog you have here.. Nice pictures and good inspiration.. I like your style..

    Wanna be followers? Let me know ;)

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cuidate el pie!!! hacía tiempo que no me pasaba, ultimamente no tengo tiempo para nada, besotes!!!
    spanishcoolhunterb.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i'm sorry your foot hurts, hope it's already better :s But hey, isn't the injury worth the purchases? Because those boots and the wallet are absolutely fantastic :)

    xoxo

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on finally getting the shoes you've been lusting over! :) lucky you for this shopping spree! and a new cam, wow, i'm totally envious right now :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cómo me gustan esas botas!! Cuídate mucho el pie...
    Besos,
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha love your shopping rampage, it cures my sadness when I buy things most times :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. ARGHH I want a shopping rampage to. haha. Nice new things.

    ReplyDelete
  24. PASE LO Q PASE...SIEMRPE ES NECESARIO HACER UN BUEN SHOPPING!..AHAHAJA...
    BESOOTES NINIO!!!
    Q TE MEJORES!
    http://rich-loveandlabels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. i can see somebody had glam & fab shopping!:DDD great items u purchased!!!i adore L'occitane as well!;)
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  26. Para compras siempre hay tiempo no? jejeje :D

    abrazos

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pero qué bien nos cuidamos!!
    Qué buenas compritas ¿y como te heriste en el pie? espero que no sea nada!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hola Andy!!
    q buenas compras!!
    yo también uso el jabón de l' occitane y la naranja y la canela han inspirado mi último relato.
    Besos
    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great vallet! Hope you feel better love xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely wallet. Im looking for a proper for me, but I can not find anything.

    Adam,

    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!