The Black Playlist - 7 songs you won´t hear on radio

So for this musical post I decided not to put my classic 20 favourite songs of the moment...the reason is..once a very good friend of mine told me I like "wierd" music haha, so everytime he hears your not so common radio friendly material or the next biggest hit he sends it to me...he also sends me music from other countries cause he knows that even if I don´t understand it, if it sounds good I like it! So I thought it would be interesting to make a post about the various kinds of music I hear and like that pretty much are not the most commonly known by everyone...if you leave it to me they´ll all be big hits hahah!


Shinee - Lucifer (South Korea)

Tarja Turunen - Until My Last Breath (Finland)

Valentine - Black Sheep (Germany)

Of Montreal - Id Engager (Athens, Georgia)

Diablo Swing Orchestra - Gunpowder Chant/Infralove (Sweden)

Fool´s Gold - Surprise Hotel (Los Angeles)

Cage 9 - Comatose (Panamá)
They are from my country and I just love them...so they are my honorary mention hehe....Hope you like the little selection I made! See ya xx Andy

25 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing.
    i love tarja turunen. she's very rock n roll. she's a true rockstar !

    ReplyDelete
  2. great songs!first time for me!didn't know any!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. uffff, me fascino la de Tarja Turunen. Que buena seleccion de musica, eh!

    1060xo,
    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard the first song! given that my little cousin is into kpop! haha and yeah i didnt know about washing my face after shampooing! but it totally makes sense! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahora me pongo a oírlas... la verdad es que hay música genial por ahí que luego es poco comercial, no sé por qué-. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Of Montreal. My friends think I listen to weird things also, but my music is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment! and I really do love these songs

    xoxo, A
    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what amazing songs,it's so good u share them with us,and thank u for that!!!:)) my lovely friend enjoy your Sunday!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I didnt know you like Korean music?? I love the song Lucifer as well!! Its kinda addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vaya selección, me encantó el video de Valentine y también la musica y letra. Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. geniales...totalmente de acuerdo con erika!!

    besotes

    tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey! thx for the comment! those people at Guess party were so fierce js like u said :D

    jasonitos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SHINee!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cuteee!....and...now... do you make some music to???...ahahaja

    besoootes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard of any of these bands! I love hearing new music. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of these before but I'm always open to listening to something new!


    Que tal amigo? How's the foot?

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  17. I listen to wierd music that some people just dont understand the passion to the song lol and i love live accoustic singing :)
    great post x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tarja = YES PLEASE!! Like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola Andy, te dejé un premio en mi blog, recógelo cuando quieras. Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for sharing, they sound a lot more different than the top 40 I hear everyday- refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me gustaron los video, porque yo no los conocía?? jeje
    Un besin Andres!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love groups from South Korea.
    They always do it big!

    check out
    BoA and 2ne1
    both south korean both great.

    best
    new follower
    follow back if you like
    muhmamashop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hola Andrés! Qué excelente selección de música y qué buen Blog! Me encantó Todo!!! Un besote y tenés una nueva seguidora! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  24. great songs!

    http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!