Monday Special: Fashion Week Panamá - My Outfits

Party in the back!


A continuación las fotos de mis outfits durante los tres días del Fashion Week Panamá.  
Up next, my outfits during the three days of Panama Fashion Week.

I wear stripes...its just a matter of wearing them right...from my perspective xD
Day 1
 Sweater - Russel Simmons "Argyleculture"
Denim Vest - Levis
Star Pins - Converse
Bag - Boys Villa "Meet The Boys s/s 2012 Collection"
Sneakers - Adidas Originals


I can commit...I said the mood is blue..and even I look like getting my blues on LOL
Day 2
Polo - KSwiss
Shirt - Izod
Bag - Zara Men
Shoes - Bostonian


Taking it up a notch!
Day 3
Tshirt - Gift
Vest - John Bejarano (my boss made it for me!...You can see the back in the first pic)
Bag - Boys Villa "Wolf Pack a/w 2012 Collection" Costum Made
Cap - Kpop Store Panama (Yohoo! I got my first kpop item)
Sneakers - Nike Air Jordan


Hugs, Andy.

8 comments:

  1. El ultimo look es genial!
    Besossssss

    www.preppyandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yyuor bag in the second puctures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta como añades siempre el bolso como accesorio que por cierto son preciosos!


    Abrazos Andrés !

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. los bolsos son el mejor complemento, probare yo algun dia con uno
    http://dimitriscode.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo :-)
    I love so much the sweater in the first post, so much!

    http://mynewcupofcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!