Label of Style: The Boss

Anne Marie

Hola a todos! Hace unos días tuve el placer de encontrarme con Anne Marie, y decidí tomarle una foto para mi sección Label of Style ya que la considero una de las chicas más estilozas que he tenido el gusto de conocer. Anne Marie trabaja como Personal Shopper, Stylist y también tiene su propio blog donde sube sus increíbles looks y estilismos que realiza para diversos medios. 
Me he dado cuenta en mis secciones Label of Style no aparece ningún chico y lo haré mi tarea para el próximo post, es hora de que estemos bien representados.

Hello everyone! A few days ago I had the chance to meet with Anne Marie and I decided to take her picture for my Label of Style blog section, I think she is one of the most stylish woman I´ve had the pleasure to meet. Anne Marie works as a Personal Shopper, Stylist and also has her own blog where she updates everyone with her incredible outfits and stylings for different media.
I´ve realized that in this section there is literally not a single guy so its my new short term homework to find a stylish guy for my next Label of Style post, we need a great represent!

See her blog here: AnneOtherWorld

Hugs, Andy.


3 comments:

  1. Ne encanta el estilismo de Anne , la falda super cool !


    Abrazos Andy
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Nice skirt!!!
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!