Andy´s Wishlist

Olympus SP-800
Style Diaries: fashion from Berlin to Hong Kong
Oversize Black Cardigan (any brand as long as its beautiful)
Brown Leather Messenger Bag
Watch with changable strap (I´ve seen them..don´t know the brand but they are really cool you can take out the watch and put it on different coloured plastic straps…beautiful and practical)
Vintage Suitcase
Denim Jacket
Grey Shoes (oxfords)
Blue Navy Scarf
Black Blazer
Blue pair of Converse (cause you know how much I love Converse)
Kenneth Cole Boots (I don´t usually go for brands but I just happen to saw them there and I swear they spoke to me and they where saying…BUY US..GET US!!)

12 comments:

  1. Yo también quiero unos oxford en gris y un blazer en negro!!
    Un besoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sé que es muy extraño!.;DD
    y que mi caso es extraño demasiado !. ;pp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooola!
    Yo tb estoy buscado mis oxfords..el blazer negro es ideal.
    BSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya vemos que lo tienes muy claro!! ;)
    Besos,
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy, qué lista más completa!

    Pensando ya en las rebajas?? jeje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Si te has portado bien te lo traerá Santa Claus o los Reyes Magos :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. que suerte tenerlo tan claro... yo siempre que me pregunta no se que decir... jeje me gusta tu eleccion, un beso y feliz dia
    spanishcoolhunterb

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice wishlist!!
    xoxo

    hope you'll follow me and i'll do the same!!
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. a wishlist...Christmas is coming so maybe I should thnk about the best presents for me ;PPP
    greetings

    www.personalwonderlandbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brown leather messenger back muy importante hahah get it!!

    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. realy great wish list!
    i realy appriciate your comment on my blog! it made my day! if you want to keep in touch with my blog you can always use blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

    ciao ciao from rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE
    http://bexclusivemagaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a pair of converse too! I want red ones:$

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!