Kramelos Bazar Valentine´s Day Edition

Well Hello Everyone!!! hahah I know it´s been quite a while since I posted something but I recently began my singing classes and let me tell ya its a blast...and there is quite lot of people..cool people though..well some of them ha! Its also time consuming and there´s always another thing that adds to it...so it has kept me a little bit busy but believe me I´m preparing a killer post for the weekend so you better stay tuned...For the moment I will let you with some images from the merchandise at sale in the Kramelos Bazar Valentine´s Day Edition...I loved it, specially the jewelry which was in my opinion the very best next to some really beautiful bags and clutches but no more talking...or typing...lets get to the pictures!!

I want to make two honorary comments about my absolute favourite stands in the event:
First one goes to the amazing!! jewerly of Tagesh now..those of you who saw my last post about Kramelos Bazar can tell I proclaimed my love for their jewelry pretty out loud and they have been nothing but nice to me and gave me a warm welcome in their stand...their jewelry again didn´t let me down and all and what fabulous clutches they had I root for the red one just stunning!!

More Photos on the "mas informacion" link below




 


 The second goes to Geniesse Pierre from Butterfly Villa for making such fabulous bags and for being the first designer...at least that I know...to venture into the making of male bags...which are the last large bags...and of course she sold me one to a very cool "blogger price"...kudos girl and keep up the great work!! And yeah you will be seeing my rocking the bag I purchased very soon!


 

 These are the rest of the pictures from all the different stands that night..I must say jewelry was undoubtly the queen of the show...really gorgeous pieces I even bought a pair of earring for my mom :)


 I fell for this..awww I just love it!!
 

 

 Beautiful glamorous set of key chains!!


 


 



 Oh yeah...summer is here! Glam Flops for the ladies!

 It was a really nice evening...hanging out with blogger Erika from Living La Vida Fashion and watching the art and talent of all this hard working people...Nothing more to say but I´ll be waiting Kramelos next edition!! xxAndy

38 comments:

  1. love those necklaces. amazing.

    if you love vintage clothing come check out our site! new items all week.... yum...

    www.lalalandvintageclothing.com
    www.avintagelovestory.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,singing lessons! that's pretty awesome :) beautiful jewelry too!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh si ame tagesh y bv, definitivamente seguire asistiendo a este evento cada vez que lo hagan, saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewelery is quite stunning aand beautiful. Loving the first collection! Singing lessons Huh? Are you going to be the next big star?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jeweleries are amazing!! Gotta get some asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful jewelery! Super post dear, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que lindas joyas!! Las pulseras y sobretodo los anillos me han encantado!!!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encanto andru
    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me parece una buena opcion...es San valentin un gran evento para adquirir cosas realmente exquisitas!

    besos Chipless

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so beautiful!

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very ornate and original looking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww these are cute!

    You have a new follower! I'd REALLY appreciate it if you followed me back :) Thanks!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantaron tus fotos! este me lo perdi! :( es un super evento, y lo mejor es la gente que lo organiza, natalia y carolina son lo maximo...

    Besos

    Olguita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh this jewelery is gorgeous!! I wish I had money to splurge on accessories right now. Sigh.

    I'm glad your singing lessons are going well. :)

    PS. You asked me earlier about the fashion editorial I used on my post and here is a link to the photo shoot. http://papermode.trendland.net/paco-peregrin-alien-dolls-for-avenue-illustrated/

    I hope that helps! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous jewellery

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Las primeras fotos me encantan!! qué bien estuviste, me alegro!

    Gracias por tu scomentarios
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  17. hawt jewellery! hope those singing classes are going well for you :D

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. *sigh* i'm obsessed with jewellry and i just fell in love...they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Andres I had to stop by and share some songs with you because I know you like music from around the world.

    1st South Korea as I know we both like.
    It's a duo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi2hZDP4fV8

    2nd this crazy group from Ukraine like nothing I have ever seen before... (warned a little rated R ;) )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqlY03wp7b4

    Ps Good luck on your singing classes maybe this videos will give you inspiration or maybe not ! and love the jewelry especially the two in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was wondering about your whereabouts! First off, singing?! That is so cool, you will have to post a sample for your blog friends!!! Second, that jewellry...i want it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!
    xx.

    http://burnyourunderwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice jewelry, I love big statement pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Qué sitios más chulos visitas¡¡¡ Los brazaletes son ideales y los bolsos me han encantado. ´
    Te fijaste que haces fotos super coloridas????
    Enhorabuena
    salu2
    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. vintage total las joyas!
    estan preciosas!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gracias por tu commnt!!

    Oh!! Que bisuteria más bonita...una pena que no tenga a esa persona tan especial y me pueda regalar estas cositas!!!

    www.dressed4success.blogspot.com >;-)
    …1KiSS!*

    ReplyDelete
  26. hope those singingclases are paying off andrés;) So we can expect some youtube singing videos from you?:p lol
    The jewelry looks amazing by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Andrés :)
    Quiero agradecerte tu visita en cada actualización de mi blog.
    Me alegro que te gusten mis looks, y si puedo ayudarte, mucho mejor :)

    Un beso grande desde
    http://yoavogueytuacalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Me han encantado esos aretes tipo atrapa sueños, son super originales y unicos, son perfectos!
    Me ha encantado tu blog!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm not much into the hippie style jewellery but these pieces are lush :)

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!