A little bit older...and loving it!

This is not my Bday cake...but I loved it ha!
Well, well, well....it´s that time of the year when I look in the mirror and wonder how much longer till botox hahaha...nah, just kidding. But yeah..it´s my birthday...and I am as happy as I can possibly be...I used to hate it but I´ve learned that getting older is not a bad thing...it´s a blessing, it truly is. This year has been incredible I´ve met amazing people who I can call my friends and there are a lot of projects which I am looking forward to start...and I ain´t even beggining ha! So let the ages fall down on me (is not like I am old haha) I will welcome them and cherish every bit of wisdom, happines and everything else they bring...hope you all have a fabulous day!
hugs and kisses, Andy.

20 comments:

  1. Happy B-day Andy, wishing you all the best in this world, from the bottom of my heart!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just choose the cake for Birthday, ha ha ha, I have a September 4, I think to have a party!!))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I wish you inspiration, creativity and love! You're lucky))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz cumpleaños!!!! Espero que tu día fuese muy feliz!!
    Mucha suerte y ánimo con tus proyectos, mantennos informados!!

    Un abrazo!

    http://mrfashiondesigner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to you, may all of your dreams come true! ;D xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to you, have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bday!!! have fun and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visit me and congrats!!

    kisses from mars, mars boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosa foto, felicidades!! ;)

    V

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy Bday!!!
    xo

    christian

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday!!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muchas muchas FELICIDADES Andrés !!!
    A seguir triunfando con tus grandes proyectos !!


    Abrazos


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a great birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!