Closet Newbies!

  Hola a todos! Siendo este el inicio de una nueva semana decidí mostrarles lo nuevo que hay en mi closet. Son cosillas que he ido comprando en estos meses, local e internacionalmente, y que no puedo esperar para utilizar en los looks de personal style. Comienzo desde el cuadro superior izquierdo.

  Hello everyone! Being this the start of a new week I thought it was the perfect time to show you some of my new purchases. This are just some of the things I´ve been acquiring the past two months, locally and on the internet, which I can´t wait to wear in one of my personal style looks. I´m starting from the first square on the left.

1. "RS-100 THAI" Sneakers - Puma
2. B&W Brogues - Vestimenta
3. "Newby Fly Charcoal Leather" Oxfords - Clarks
4. Comic Inspired Messenger Bag - Gifty Things
5. Orange Leather Small Cluth - Hackett London


Hugs, Andy.

8 comments:

  1. Muy buenas adquisiciones...
    Abrazo
    Germán

    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan tus adquisiciones, todas con buen gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Increíbles adquisiciones Andy !! Los zapatos, las deportivas el clutch, todo un lujazo .


    Abrazos


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is amazing! You've a good shoe collection
    I really love the way you have your blog :) I'm following your steps now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que monada!!! Muy buenas compras!!

    Besos!

    www.preppyandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!