A little teaser!...Can you guess??

So..yeah its not a really long post or anything!..But this is the situation this Wednesday I am going to a fabulous and incredibly chic cocktail and fashion show...And as you know looking awesome is the obvious choice!..Now what I´m wearing is very basic so I thought it was great to add a touch of that little something extra..and then I told myself..well you´ve been drooling for it..since last year (since all my life in reality) go and buy it...and I did! haha...But I ain´t showing it to you until Wednesday with the entire outfit picture...But I leave you a little teaser cause I am really excited..its my first mayor designer/brand item..perhaps my last xD..blah! who knows..all I know is right now I feel...good!!! xx Andy

21 comments:

  1. Uhhh que bien, pues ya te veremos, mucha suerte!!!
    besooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! I am guessing a bracelet, scarf or a belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0oooo.. i only have 2 things in my head.. a foulard or an H belt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see what it is! I guessing belt also. You are going to look ultra cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your first designer item, and have fun!

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your first designer item, and have fun!

    www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so i need to wait only until tomorrow...that's acceptable!!!cause i am soooo curious to see your first BUT NOT THE LAST designer baby!;)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guauu¡¡¡
    Qué suerte¡¡¡ seguro que tu elección es muy acertada y que triunfas con ello...
    Cuéntanos todo sobre esa noche tan fashion, please, Andy

    Salu2
    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, a Hermes scarf??? How fabulous, whatever it is. Can't wait to see. :)SArahD x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vas a ir a un desfile de Hermes???! :O Cuentanoslo todo a tu regreso! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We can't wait! Hahahah have fun whatever you do!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will check back to see the surprise!!!
    christine
    http://un-stitched.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. My guess is something from the gorgeous Clic H family. Can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  14. a scarf or an H belt ????

    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi :D
    i like ur blog its really cool!
    you have a new follower!

    check out my blog?
    http://yannickaltmeyer.com/

    See ya :)

    P.S. also i followed u on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Solo una cosa...He leido HErmes?

    Solo eso...cierto, verdad???


    Un beso Chipless by Dave

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! Can't wait to see what's inside... Belt?


    www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to see what comes from this beautiful orange bag...

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Hermes!!! And your tie is really pretty :) love the color

    www.modeuncover.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!