Macro Fest

Hello everyone!..hope you are all having a wonderful weekend...so this...long post..is from the Macro Fest...which is a festival held at the Casco Antiguo, a historial place in my country, and features art expostions, fashion runways and musical performances...gathering together a diverse and fabulous huge group of people. Today I mostly took runway pictures..first of all sorry if some of them are a little blur cause I was seating in the second row and models really really walk fast haha...though I kind like the blurness I think it gives them that "in motion" vibe to the pics and that´s cool, for me at least. So goodnight for now...cause its 3:15 a.m and I am about to drool on my keyboard hahaha see ya! xx Andy

REST OF THE ENTRY ON THE "MAS INFORMACION" LINK BELOW
Runway from designer Paola Cantagalli
This was perhaps the most elegant runway...beautiful dressess very classic and chic...in very demure and sophisticated colors...I really love the pieces with pants..I just think it screams power!












 Runway from designer Greta Bayo
I really liked this collection fun, girlie and flowy dresses in beautiful colors that scream spring/summer...the collection was mostly in solid colors but there where dresses with gorgeous prints that really stood out from the rest, I also loved the fabrics they were light and very fresh











Runway from designer Alessandra Grau
The collection was really wearable with clean cuts and beautiful shapes..ranging from two pieces to long dresses...femenine and relaxed!






 On this ocassion I didn´t do street fashion but I decided to do an honorary mention to my two most dear fellow bloggers Michael (who btw is wearing a DIY clutch) and Erika (who is wearing a necklace made by Michael).



 Here´s Erika with Tonny Kenneth one of my best friends and vocalist for the rock band BLESSNIGHT...which btw released their first album last thursday..which is great!! If you want to hear them please click on the band´s name it will link you to their myspace.
What am I wearing?
Shirt - Lucky Brand
Jeans - Jordache
Boots - Kenneth Cole
Backpack - Totto (sorry cause I didn´t took any pic of the bagpack I.O.U)

Here are some of the panoramic shots I took



19 comments:

  1. nice white dress. very simple and classy altogether :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me ha encantado la segunda coleccion, los colores son geniales!!
    spanishcoolhunterb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xuzo, en serio piensas que esa banda es buena o solo porque es uno de tus mejores amigos, tratas de apoyarlo??

    Yo los escuché una vez en la AMP, mi novio (Radicales Libres) tenía que tocar para una vaina de más23.. y no me gustó para nada la banda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh!! ok, si es así es otra cosa, los amigos siempre apoyan!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful venue and the images are not blurry to me, I can see the amazing designs, lucky you looks like an amazing day.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ame esa coleccion (y eso que no se mucho de moda) Amigo tremendas fotos ... me encantaron

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great blog, love all the photos

    ditchthetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pictures arent bad andy! great pics! i love number 2 ;)

    xox
    jason

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh nice fashion photos! this looks like a great festival!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. geniales colecciones!

    me encanta el post ^^

    besito*

    ReplyDelete
  11. no se cual d tdas me gusta mas !!!

    q geniales !!!

    besitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tomaste muy buenas fotos!!! Muy buen trabajo!!
    Me encantó la colección, esta llena de color!!!
    saludos y besos, muakkkkkkkkkkk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Como a ti, me gustaron mucho los outftis con pantalones de Paola!! =)
    Y qué cosas tan chulas hace Michael, no??
    Un beso!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg what a cool fest!!! Where have you been?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the colors! looks like a fun event xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE all the designs from Great Bayo. You are wearing a great Lucky Brand shirt. Love the pattern. :) SArahD x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!