Nicolas Felizola (runway video) + Outfit



So I also recorded a video from the second runway show of Nicolas Felizola (exactly the first 8 minutes of it)..There are some beautiful dresses and also some men fashion which didn´t appear on the pics in the previous post. And also my outfit for that night...I really went for a very simple and elegant look with a striking pop of color...So what do you think? I do clean up nicely?

What did I wore?

Shirt - Ted Lapidus
Pants - Oleg Cassini
Tie - Hermés
Shoes - Guess
Ring - Dark Stage
Belt - No label
Bag - Boys Villa (male branch from Butterfly Villa) 
Now if you remember I got a bag from Boys Villa, the Brown large one I had in a picture two posts ago...well that was from the last Men Collection of the brand...this gorgeous Bag was Costum Made for me by Butterfly/Boys Villa mastermind Geniesse Pierre (we love her..we love her very much) I fell in love with this bag (which btw is made of Green Leather) since the initial sketches and when I finally saw it I almost pass out haha...Its amazing and incredibly huge I could live in there!...On exciting news Panama Fashion Week is very near just two months to go and I think all my bags will be from Boys Villa so yei!! for that...You see I have this goal of wearing a piece made by national designers every single day (ambitious, I know) it is actually cause in my country designers don´t really do that much men clothes so finding one who is willing to do it (and who doesn´t leave me broke and living in a box) is really hard..but I won´t loose hope haha...at least I am totally secure in the bag department!. I really want to say thanks to Geniesse for making this bag for me and for daring to do men bags (believe me in here that´s like what??) and I promise soon enough to do a whole post dedicated to her brand and her awesome bags...I mean you should check out the Women collection! Also yeah it was a Tie...I can´t believe no one said it...I got foulard, bracelet, belt (I find funny no one said Birkin..but yeah that´s way out of my league...for now ¬¬) I fell in love with it...and yeah I could´ve gone for the all printed obviously Hermés Tie..but yeah..that´s not really my style..I did chose a printed one..but a little bit more discreet, more like me. Now..something I never do is write about myself (things I do, my life etc) and its my blog so I think it´s cool if I give you a little update on what I am doing...As you may know..or not..I am taking singing lessons and the first level is about to end and we have to do a performance in the theatre..I am really excited cause I love to sing for an audience it gives you a feeling that´s unforgettable...I will try to get someone to record it so I can uploaded here..I am all pumped up can´t wait....On the job side..well there are things I am trying to put in motion but nothing is secure yet so when things are settled I will update you on that...but to give you a hint of what it my possibly be..lets say Carrie and I (yeah you know which Carrie) could have something in common! xx Andy
P.S: The bag has a name! its called the Superstar Corella Bag (I have a bag with my last name on it!!)

25 comments:

  1. I love your tie!
    Have a happy weekend!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at ur H tie :P
    perfect putfit and ur tie is gorg :P
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que ni el mejor Andre Leon Talley! Señoreees a llegado Andres Corella! haha!xxxMalu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un estupendo outfit, vas muy elegante sin perder lo fresco del color de la corbata!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look WOW,so elegant,real gentleman,i adore the tie,u wear excellent black-pink combo,great great!!!:)
    xoxoxo
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. genial corbata!!!!

    resalta mucho con el negro, queda ideal!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ufff Ya vi gracias... Me encantooo tu corbataaaa super hot!!!!

    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Hermes tie is just stunning, Andy! :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pero qué guapo que saliste en las fotos Andy! Esa corbata rockea a full!!! Qué tal todo por Panamá? Acá mucho calor y temporada de lluvias en puerta. Un abrazo gigante nenito y que tengas un excelente fin de semana! Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg LOVE that pink tie!! The bag rocks as well! :) You look handsome as ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg omg omg, Andy te ves genial, wow, el maletín y la corbata D: morí.
    Oye, eres toda una caja de sorpresas, suerte en tu presentación de canto :D A ver si puedes conseguir que te graben, estaría genial verte cantar :D
    Muchos saludos,

    Mau.

    ReplyDelete
  12. que elegante!!! :)
    muak!
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're looking snazzy! i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the hermes tie is so great!!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love the fact that you chose shocking pink as your pop of colour on a very elegant and dapper black outfit! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice event, I can't believe the dude held a real snake and walked down the runway, that takes guts!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the bag!

    - Fashion Minute

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great. I love your tie, it makes the whole outfit pop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooow, love so much pink tie and bag!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the bag!
    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    hopeing to see you on Fashion Imperative.

    fashionimperative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encanta el color de la corbata!! =)
    saludos y besos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!