Friikki Fashion 2011 Collection "Your Friends Are Friikki"

Friikki Fashion Designer, Ariadna Rodriguez
 Hola a todos! Pues como saben fui invitado al lanzamiento de la colección "Your Friends Are Friikki" de la diseñadora Ariadna Rodriguez...sin duda la colección era todo lo que ella había planteado, una linea de ropa inspirada en los diferentes tipos de cuerpos y dedicada a favorecer la linea y el balance de la figura femenina. Un evento al que asistieron varias personas de medios de comunicación y el siempre creciente mundo de la moda que termino en buena nota con fiesta y amigos, mas los interminables elogios que rodeaban a la diseñadora quien presento una colección solida, coqueta, elegante, detallista y, como anotación personal, muy bien confeccionada y estructurada.
Hey everyone! Well as you may know I was invited to the launch of designer Ariadna Rodriguez second collection titled "Your Friends Are Friikki"...there was not a single doubt the collection did justice to the goal the designer had in mind, a clothing line inspired in different body types and dedicated to balance and style the women figure. The event was attended by various people from the media and the ever growing fashion industry that ended in a great note with a night of friends and partying, plus the never ceasing praises that surrounded the designer who presented a solid, flirty, elegante, detailed and, as a very personal note, well confectioned and structured collection.










He aquí algunas de las tomas que hice de los detalles de las piezas que me parecieron fantásticos!
 Here are some shots I took of the details some of the clothes had which I thought were fantastic!


 Como de costumbre un evento fashion, cubierto por mi, no lo es sin un poco de street style
As usual a fashion event, covered by me, is not that if I aint got some street fashion for ya
 Model, Amanda Diaz
 Fashion Bloggers, Olguita Reyna & Gina Prestán
 Espacio Vintage (Vintage Space) Store Owner, Kristina Foguel
 Blogger & Stylist, Michael Prince Bent
 Blogger & Stylist, Carolina Tarté
 with Stylist, James Abrego
 with Photographer, Mar Rodriguez
Claro que tampoco podían faltar zapatos..saben que los amo!
Of course, shoes can´t be left out cause ya´ll know I love them!



 Finalmente mi foto de outfit...hoy descubrí el punto débil de mi cámara...la noche (inserten porfavor música dramática), disculpen si las fotos no son de la mejor calidad pero estoy aprendiendo a manejar mi camara y definitivamente las fotos nocturnas fueron un digno reto hoy, creo que la mayoría han salido bastante decentes y prometo aprender a sacar excelentes fotos nocturnas.
Finally my outfit pic...today I discovered my camera weak spot...the night (cue the dramatic music), I apologize if the pictures aren´t really good quality but I am learning how to get the best of my cam and night shots were definetely a challenge today, I think most of them turned out pretty decent and I promise to do my best to get great night shots for ya.
Esta vez les traje dos fotos ya que el sweater es quizás una de mis piezas nuevas favoritas y quería que lo pudieran ver de cerca....no se si seré yo, pero, no les recuerda un poco a la colección masculina de verano de Prada? Yo ame esa colección por eso cuando vi este sweater no dude en comprarlo, que les parece?
So this time I bring to you two pics of my outfit..the second one so you could take a closer look at my sweater which is totally my new favourite piece...maybe its just me, but, doesn`t it remind you of the last S/S Prada collection? I loved it, that´s why when I spotted it, I was hooked and bought it right away, what do you think?
Outfit
Sweater - Russell Simmons "Argyleculture"
Jeans - Jordache
Boots - Kenneth Cole "Reaction"
Bag - Pagani
Outift Inspiration - Prada SS 2011 menswear

10 comments:

  1. Por aqui no la conocemos,pero me han gustado mucho esas propuestas.
    besos!

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, what a great evening! I love the clothes which are so practical and chic. Love your striped sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so lucky to go to fashion shows! i'm jealous :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great show with so many pretty dresses! I love your sweater. Did I mention that more men should dress like you? hehehe... I think I have already said that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te has inspirado muy miuy bien ehh!

    Buena eleccion!

    Besos Chipless by Dave
    Chiplessfashion.blogspot.com
    chiplessfashion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow cómo te mueves¡¡¡Me encantó la invitación y oye, tu sweater de 10.
    Me gustan mucho los contrastes de azul negro que nos ofrece Friikki. saludos
    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoro los tacones de esas fotos!
    http://maduixetessurprise.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm... parece que lo pasaron bien, eh?

    El jersey tiene un punto Prada, sí, jejejeje.

    Un abrazo,
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  9. some of the pieces arent bad at all. n u look great love the stripy jumper of urs ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!