My personal best from Milan Fashion Week


Salvatore Ferragamo (The Gentleman)

Hola a todos! Espero que estén disfrutando ese verano y para oficialmente dar inicio a la temporada que mejor que un resumen de los, al menos para mi, mejores outfits de las colecciones masculinas de Milán. Estos outfits que he elegido representan a mis colecciones favoritas y las que me han gustado bastante, espero que les guste esta pequeña selección que he hecho. Y mantenganse atentos que pronto les tendré una sorpresita que creo les agradara mucho. Besos, Andy!
Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous summer and to officially kick this season off what better than a quick resume of the, at least for me, best outfits from the menswear collection in Milan. This outfits I´ve chosen represent my favourite collections and the ones I thought were very solid, I hope you like this small selection I made. And stay tuned because very soon I´ll have a little surprise I think you´ll like very much. xx Andy!
Dsquared2 (Rock goes posh!)
Alexander McQueen (are stripes ever too much?)
Versace (Men in pink..that´s hot!)
Gucci (fitted tailoring..there were not kidding with it!)
ZZegna (Miami Vice anyone? No, only me?)
Roberto Cavalli (just cool..I´ll take this whole outfit..and the bag too)
D&G (love the print..but why do I think about Versace?)
Ermenegildo Zegna (The Perfect Man)
Burberry Prorsum (I need it..let´s face it I´ll look fabulous haha)
Missoni (relaxed casual)
Bottega Veneta (Men in blue..that`s hot too!)
Moschino (my absolute favourite!!...long live the King!)

Con inspiraciones de 70´s y 80´s, soltura a lo Miami Vice, talles precisos y un homenaje al rey del Rock & Roll ha terminado la semana de la moda en Milán. Que les ha parecido? Cuales han sido sus colecciones favoritas? Y cuales esperan ver con ansias en la semana de la moda Parisina?
With inspirations from the 70´s and 80´s, Miami Vice light styled suits, precise tailoring and a homage to the king of Rock & Roll has ended the Milan Fashion Week. What are your thoughts about it? Which collections where the best for you? And who are you looking forward to see at Paris Fashion Week?

31 comments:

  1. ummm no se yo si lo vere por Zaragoza....aki el color en xicos no se lleva muxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection!
    I prefer Zegna style! :)

    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blgospot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mi me ha gustado muchisimo Prada...
    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have picked well Andy! I can just imagine myself in the prurple Gucci! It was great to see some wonderful colour in this seasons collections!
    David xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this selection!
    good taste!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the stripe jumper. its cold here in Germany even dow its suppose to be summer so its neceseery to wear a light jacket or pullover but with striking colors hahaha


    thx for the comment andy
    xoxo

    jasonitos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics!
    Love your taste !!!!!!!

    my first time here..
    cute blog!!!
    I just followed it with my google, hope you do the same :D:D

    Xx
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!

    http://JayStrut.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexander McQueen- I looooove it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the style is so retro and fun! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pink suit is FIERCE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I just love that Versace suit. The colour is amazing!! LOVE That Roberto C jacket as well. :)SarahD xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. when will I meet the man that dresses like this ugh!

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrés!! o Andy! eres un encanto guapo!! sami
    http://www.mientrasmevisto.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Creo que has hecho una seleccion perfecta!

    No puede haber queja!

    Has elegido lo mejor de lo mejor!

    Besos Chipless by Dave
    Chiplessfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooooove that one from Ermenegildo Zegna *___* great shapes, nice grey, really perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Demasiado bello todo , pero unos llamaron mi atención mas que otros por otro lado excelente post, bien trabajado.

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing review! i love moschino as well

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think Andy this was one of the best MFW for the men... I can absolutely find in each collection something I like- stripes, colors, tailoring, details... fantastic!! I think we have quite similar taste!;)
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHAH yes andy you can be asian too!! :D take the plunge and just DO IT!! re-decorate!! anytime is the perfect time :) xx opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great selection...the retro vibe...I love the red jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the collections you chose!
    gucci is amazing, love the bags! :)




    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  22. me han encantado las propuestas de Versace, Zegna y McQueen!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Salvatore Ferragamo y Zegna son dioses¡¡¡
    Qué estilazo¡¡¡
    mUy buenas elecciones, Andy
    Saludos
    Milty.

    www.miltyflinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the inspirations from the 70s and 80s definitely a Miami Vice feel.

    I love the pieces you've decided to share....:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Me encanta el primer traje de Ferragamo, es tan elegante!! :)
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ZZegna (L) y Burberry mis favoritas :B
    Saludos, andy :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Men in Pink? I second that!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Buenísimas tus selecciones Andy! Wou, qué gusto ver rosa y naranja coral en el outfit de Versace. Mi favorito? Roberto Cavalli! El modelo está bárbaro, jaja, y el conjunto con bolso incluído hasta lo quiero para mi. Un abrazo gigante!!! Besotes!!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE ALL THE LOOKS :) LOVING THE UPDATES KEEP THEM COMING :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!