Are you ready to meet the boys?...Boys Villa S/S 2012 Men Bags

Como están mis queridismos bloggers! Apuesto a que disfrutando al máximo el verano jeje...Pues en este post quiero hablarles sobre una diseñadora a la cual suelo mencionar mucho sobre todo porque tengo un par de sus bolsos y me encantan! Geniesse Pierre es una diseñadora panameña que se ha enfocado en hacer accesorios, específicamente bolsos bajo su sello Butterfly Villa, aunque al comienzo su target eran las mujeres a insistencia de muchos fashionistas y bloggers (si me incluyo) dio su primer paso hacia la elaboración de bolsos masculinos presentando su primer bolso hace dos ediciones en Kramelos Bazar, que estoy seguro muchos lo conocen porque suelo hacer posts sobre ese evento, la respuesta fue bastante buena y se intensifico a medida que comenzó a hacer bolsos a la medida para bloggers (me incluyo yo de nuevo jaja) y la buena recepción hizo que sacara no una sino dos lineas de bolsos para la temporada primavera/verano 2012 bajo su nuevo sello masculino Boys Villa.
How are you all my dear blogger friends! I bet you are enjoying the most of this beautiful summer hehe...Well in this post I want to introduce you a designer I usually mention in posts most of all because I own two of her bags and I totally love them! Geniesse Pierre es a panamenian designer that has focused on the elaboration of accesories, specifically hand bags under her label Butterfly Villa , though at the beggining her main target were women the insistence of fashionistas and male bloggers (I´m included in there) make her step into the making of male hand bags presenting her first bag two editions ago in Kramelos Bazar, which I am sure you also might know because I usually cover the event and make posts about it, the reception was incredible and it intensified when she started making costum made hand bags for bloggers (yes I am included there too) and the positive reviews made her work on just not one but two bag collections for the spring/summer 2012 season under her men hand bag division Boys Villa.
 La primera colección esta inspirada en la mafia de los años 50 y el elegante hombre del sur de Italia...esta linea de bolsos se caracteriza mucho por su elegancia, minimalismo y un carácter fuerte y estilizado. El hombre de esta colección sabe lo que quiere, sabe quien es y no teme conseguirlo, es un ser que destaca no por su pretención sino por su clásica y distinguida presencia.
The first collection is inspired in the 50`s mafia and the elegant man from south Italy...this line of bags is characterized for its elegance, minimalism and its strong and stylish personality. The man who wears this collection know what he wants, who he is and is not afraid to get it, he is a man that stands out not for being pretentions but for his classic and distinguished presence.

 I currently have this bag! In its brown version...this was the very first male bag she made..and its so classy and clean cut..it just fits any occasion!
 My eye is on this one too..love it!!
 La segunda coleccion esta influenciada por una increíble vibra de hip hop y rap de los ochenta, piensen un cruce entre los Beastie Boys y Run DMC, una linea de bolsos llena de color y diversión mas que perfecta para el verano. El chico de esta coleccion es desenfadado, el clásico amigo de todos, aquel con quien puedes contar para pasar un excelente y divertido rato, un amante de la música y un espíritu libre que no teme hacerse notar.
The second collection is heavily influenced with an 80´s hip hop and rap vibe, think the Beastie Boys with Run DMC, this bag line is full of fun and color that´s perfect for summer. The guy who wears this bags is a laid back cool dude, the people person, the one you can´t always count on to have an amusing and great time, a music lover and a free spirit who is not afraid of being noticed.

 I have that metallic blue bag on my eye!!...The purple one is already taken by another blogger..damn they are fast! haha

I also liked the yellow bag...and its already taken!!...This line is truly getting amazing reactions!
Que piensan de los bolsos de Geniesse Pierre? Cual les ha atraído mas el elegante Italiano o el desenfadado ochentero?..Cuales son sus bolsos preferidos? Yo puedo adelantarles que Boys Villa by Geniesse Pierre sera mi proveedor de bolsos durante todo el Fashion Week Panamá...y no puedo estar mas feliz esta chica tiene mucho talento y estoy ansioso por lucir sus bolsos! Besos, Andy!
So what do you think about Geniesse Pierre´s bags? Who do you feel more attracted to the classy Italian or the laid back 80´s dude?...Which were your favourite bags? xx Andy!
If you are interested in any of this bags or just happen to like them you can like Butterfly Villa´s page in FB and talk directly to Geniesse...she´ll be more than pleased to attend you.

30 comments:

  1. wow, those men's bags are stunning. I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I want one! Are they expensive?

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bags! i love the one you own! so classy!:)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liked the photos posted with those bags. It all looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! what a fabulous pictures and designs...fabulishious!
    I so want to thank you today for your ,always,wise and insightful comments on my blog!...it is,for me ,so wonderful to read what you have to say in response to my posts...you are a fabulous and very talented soul my friend!
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me parecen ideales,voy enseñarlos a mi chico!!
    http://presumedemoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i love the first part of the collection!!great post dear:)
    have a nice evening!kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ay los bolsos son geniales! Y gustar gustar... Es que me han encantado los dos estilos! hihihi
    Muchísimas gracias por haberte pasado por mi blog, besitoooooooos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. me fascinaron todos los bolsos!!! si yo fuera hombre....

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encantan! estan muy clean y super pop esos colores!

    Saludos,
    Janette de The Way Out blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey my dear Andy I hope u're doing well!! Here I am all about clean and classic Italian look, so masculine and fierce at the same time...love it!! And I lovethat yellow bag as well!;)
    Have a fantastic weekend!!!
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. gracias por tus comentarios tan habituales en mi blog !! eres un encanto! muy interesante tu post de hoy. Me gustan más los looks que los bolsos jejej :)

    Besos desde
    http://yoavogueytuacalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. buen post!
    http://maduixetessurprise.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love boys with bag! :)
    nice post!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why are you doing this to me????
    I spent the last penny on my new Cesare Paciotti bag and now I have to watch those beauties!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No conocia a está gran diseñadora,me encantan todas sus colecciones cada cual para su momento,muy buena entrada e interesante Andy .

    Saludos y buen find semana

    http://thetrendysurfer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me qedo con als bolsas son preciosas!

    :)

    mua*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola guapooooo
    que guapos los bolsos, me han encantado!

    muchas gracias por tu comentario, es cierto es un gran cambio a pocos minutos del centro de la ciudad...estoy encantada y mas tranqui no veas que ultimos meses de mega estress...y de caos con la casa patas arriba...jajaja por fin ahora podemos disfrutar de esto!

    mil besos queridisimo Andrés!
    con cariño,,,tati

    ReplyDelete
  19. The first collection has such a strong vintage vibe that of course it would be my favorite ;P I love the clean minimalist appearance that has a distinctly masculine elegance. You made a great choice- I bet you really rock it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool pictures! Those man bags look very interesting.
    xx
    Ask Erena
    P.S. I always follow back!
    http://askerena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. El de hoy estaba siendo sin duda un día de mierda, de estos en los que lo único que te apetece es meterte bajo una manta. Tu comentario ha sido como adrenalina directa al corazón. Eres un amor

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow darling, i am loving this feature on Geniesse Pierre, glad to be exposed to this designer. Her bags are awesome, something i would gift to my brother or male friends. My favorite is the 80's style bags but i also love the quintessential italian style. SO CLASSY!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to have one of those bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes me too haha!! A sleeveless trench over a leather jacket <3
    Nice men bags! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ahhh, always love it when a guy is in dress shirt and pants... so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The bags seem so very cool! Great post!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those bags are amazing! I want one. :)SarahD x

    ReplyDelete
  28. son geniales! Gracias por compartirlo :D Buenisimo el post y me ha gustado tu selección de Milan Fashion Week!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!