So a day like today...I was born!...yeah I tried to find something better than saying "hey its my Birthday"...I can´t believe I could only come up with that hahaha

 Sweater - Oscar de la Renta
Jeans - Levi´s
Shoes - Converse "The Clash"
Bag - Diesel
Glasses - Update Shop

 Hola que tal a todos! Pues hoy es un día especial, para mi, ya que es mi Cumpleaños! La verdad este no sera un post largo, primero por que es media noche y tengo que levantarme temprano jaja..y segundo pues las fotos del cumple todavía ni han sucedido jaja...Pero prometo enseñarlas todas en un próximo post..Por el momento los dejo con dos fotos de outfit (que estoy casi seguro que no he posteado aquí) espero les gusten. Besos Andy!
Hello everyone! So well today is a special day, for me, cause it´s my Birthday! The truth is that this is not a long post at all, first because its pass midnight and I have to get up early haha...and second because the birthday pics have not happened yet haha...But I promise to show them all to you in my next post...For the time being I´ll leave you with this two outfits pics (which I am almost sure I´ve never posted here) hope you like them. xx Andy!

Shirt - Levi´s
Tshirt - Tommy Hilfiger Denim
Jeans - Jordache
Boots - Kenneth Cole
Bag - Totto
Shades - Update Shop

All photos by: Leon (my best friend...man you rock!)

24 comments:

  1. muchísimas felicidades! Espero que lo pases tal y como tienes en mente y que seas muy feliz :) Ya nos enseñarás regalitos jeje :)

    Besos desde
    http://yoavogueytuacalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. muchas felicidades. pasalo genial. e empezado a subir looks playeros en el blog :). besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Bithday Andy! I am not going to ask how old you are!! LOL. Enjoy this special day! Birtday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Like your outfits, and I cant wait to see photos from your birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades!!! y que cumplas muchos más!!! :D

    que ganas de ver las fotos de tu fiesta!!!


    besos! y que pases una dia genial!



    Adrien Loren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ay me encanta tu outfit... tu siempre tan stylish! Besos,

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andres!! Happy birthday... que cumplas muchisimos mas y que todos tus suenos se hagan realidad

    Con amor,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, handsome!! I hope you had a wonderful day! :D

    I love both your outfits. You look so modern and chic in the first outfit. Very "man about town" which I adore! And the second outfit has a very cool weekend vibe to it.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday baby!! vstay gorg, fierce and fab!!
    mwah mwah from Germany
    \XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muchísimas felicidades!!!! =) y yo también quiero tener algo de Oscar de la Renta, jo... jeje
    Un besotee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Darling! I truly wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

    I have never met such a genuine person and you always make me feel amazing no matter how blue I am feeling.

    I hope your friends and family are able to share a piece of cake with you and celebrate your life. after all, that's what birthdays are about :)

    Lots of love my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muchisimas felicidades, espero la hayas pasado genial en compañía de los que mas amas, me encanto el segundo outfit un abrazote.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS ANDY !! espero que la hayas pasado brutal ( brutal= genial,espectacular , magnifico , etc ...) disfrutando como Dios manda! besos y abrazos !
    http://modefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. have fun on the beach and happy birthday finally! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. muchas felicidades Andy¡¡¡¡
    Espero que lo pases muy bien y todos tus deseos se cumplan con este nuevo año =D
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gorgeous friend happy B-day, I wish u all the best and let this year of your life be the most stylish and fashion fulfilled!!:) Many many kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me encanta tu suéter!! y pues muchas felicidades, pásala muy bien, te diviertes mucho y sacas fotos de tu celebración!! :)
    Mil besos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Belated birthday hugs!!!!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the sweather on the first pic!!^^


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey I love your style :)
    waitin you on my nlog :)

    www.lovesfromfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!