My Obsessions Pt.10 - Alexander McQueen´s Lace Skull Collection.

It´s creepy and I love it!




Hola a todos! Para mis obsesiones de los miércoles me gustaría enseñarles la colección Lace Skull de Alexander McQueen. Esta línea en particular reúne una de mis cosas preferidas y son las calaveras, hay algo en ellas que sencillamente me fascina un cierto misterio e historia, aunque claro también me encantan las sugar skull o las conocidas Calaveras de Cristal digamos en un departamento mas artístico. Por otro lado estamos hablando de Alexander McQueen, realmente no creo que necesita mucha explicación, y una colección en la que algo usualmente oscuro como las calaveras se fusionan con una técnica tan delicada como lo es el encaje para crear piezas de chico por las que estoy dispuesto a darles mi dinero ahora! Prendas edgy y muy artísticas, como solo esta casa de moda sabe hacerlo, en un rango variado desde camisetas hasta corbatas, sin duda serán un éxito en los street style. ¿No creen?

Hello everyone! For my Wednesdays obsessions I would like to show you the Alexander McQueen Lace Skull Collection. This particular line contains one of my favorite things which are skull, there is something about them that just fascinates me, a certain mystery and history, but of course I also love the sugar skulls or the Crystal Skulls say in a more artistic value. On the other hand we are talking about Alexander McQueen, this really needs no explanation, and a collection in which something usually dark as skulls are fused with a delicate technique as is lacing to create pieces for guys which I'm willing to give them my money now! Clothes are very edgy and artistic, as only this fashion house knows how to make them, ranging from shirts to ties its undoubtedly bound to be a success in street style arena. ¿Don´t you agree?























Hugs, Andy.



6 comments:

  1. I definitely love all these pull and tshirts!!:) great collection

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bueno bueno bueno, vaya colección, brutal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    Abrazos

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr not my style at all, sorry Andy but this is way too scary for me haha :) Though I wouldn't mind a skull scarf from McQueen and I have skull ring, the print on the shirts make me scared haha!! Anyway looking forward to your 'skull inspired outfit post' - because I know that you will make it totally fabulous and not afraid at all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que maravilla!! Es tu obsesion y la de todos jajaja
    Besos!!

    www.preppyandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. all i can say is...wow! absolutely stunning.
    i so want but i can't afford :(

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!